- About Us
- Welcome Visitors
Welcome to Women's Ministry (RUBIES)
Women's Ministries Survey
- To unite all the individual ministries that serve the women at Fortress Church and become a “Women of Virtue” ministry.
- To bring harmony with one another by always worshipping and praising the Lord in everything we do. For when two or more are gathered together they must first worship the Lord.
- To support each other, not only through prayer, but also through action.
- To plan activities that will develop women into prayer-seeking, worship-giving, ministry-reaching, Bible-teaching, fellowship-sharing, soul-winning, disciple-making women of faith and to find leaders to focus on each of these objectives.
- To minister to all women in the church: married, single, single w/children, widowed, the sick, the needy, the youth, those who only speak Spanish, and the pastors' wives.
- To identify creative new ways to encourage fellowship, friendship, and involvement to all women who attend Fortress Church.
- To promote a safe and confidential environment for those who are weak and/or hurting. To create an environment that will allow them to seek out godly women for prayer and counsel.
- To continue to rebuke the enemy’s darkness and deceitfulness that only brings mistrust and division.
- To continue to pray for the leaders, their leadership skills, and for all to keep their eyes on Jesus and the greater vision the Lord has for the Women’s Ministries.
Women's Ministries Leadership
Sharon Griffin, Director
April Saldivar, Coordinator
Melissa Herrera - Mpact Coordinator